Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Sisters Wedding

My Brother and his new girlfriend .. that we just adore.


Mom and Dad.

My Brothers girfriend .. such a sport .. dancing with our one of a kind distance cousin. She was so nice!



Me and Rob.


Grace entertaining herself before we left for the church.

My sister's wedding was this past weekend and it was great! We all had so much fun. All weddings are fun in my mind, but there is just something magical when a sibling gets married. Matthew and Grace walked down the aisle! They looked so cute holding hands. I just wanted to freeze them in that moment. Grace's ribbon broke right before walking down the aisle on her flower pomander - so in typical Grace fashion, she held it like a football down the aisle. Sissy looked beautiful - and didn't seem nervous at all. The reception was at the same place Rob and I were married - so it was nice for us to revisit. I have been scrambling for pictures .. I didn't take any. And can't seem to find all the people that had cameras? My other sister E sent me the few that she had on her camera. I don't even have one of the bride and groom. Hopefully, I will get my hands on more.

3 comments:

3gand1b said...

I haven't seen one picture of the bride!! Grace and Matthew were darling...it was a great weekend that went by way to fast!!

Anonymous said...

I can remember that cousin from your wedding Mrs! x

Lori said...

Congratulations to your sister!