
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Proud to be a Supporter!
I usually don't get excitied about politics. A couple of months ago - I was thinking I would choose the lesser of two evils - but wasn't "thrilled" with any candidate. Until this week! I have learned so much more about John McCain and love Sarah Palin. I know who I am voting for! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

5 comments:
Agreed! I love Sarah Palin!
Me too!
Love her too.
Grace looks adorable in her red shoes!
Me too and I ordered you a Sara shirt!
I am right there with you!
Post a Comment