Sunday, April 11, 2010
Over Already!
I can't believe this week is over already! We had so much fun with the kids home this week and I am ready for summer! Matthew did great at his soccer game on Saturday and scored 6 goals! He was so excitied and yelled to his coach "I am on fire". Grace wants to play soccer so bad. Hopefully she will get to play in the fall - she is still in love with ballet and her recital is coming up quickly. We went and did the last shoe run this weekend for Uncle Rob's wedding. Now everyone has their new shoes. Only two more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment