
I had a fabulous edible birthday cake today but this one pictures was AWESOME! I was folding laundry (yes :( - even on my birthday). Matthew came out and asked me if he could borrow the diaper genie refills for a bit. I said sure and next thing you know Matthew and Grace presented me with my birthday cake. What made it so special is they did it all by themselves. I love the nasel suction for the candle, they flipped it over so I could blow it out.
Matthew also made sure that all of his teachers knew today was my birthday and I turned 34. Not only his teachers, but the other teachers helping in carpool line.
What a wonderful day!
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment