On April 22nd, my baby turned 1. We were in Charleston for his birthday. It is hard to believe how fast this year has gone by. I know I always say that. We went for Will's one year check up and he is 21 pounds (25%), 30 3/4 in height (80%), and has a big head at 19 1/4 (95%).
We celebrated his first birthday at a restaurant in Charleston. Nana was so on top of it she even had a 1st birthday candle.
Yes, I made you wear this hat. I thought it was so cute but you wanted to take it off as soon as you could!
In typically third child fashion, your first birthday cake was key lime pie. Mommy's favorite but I guess not the best taste (tart) for a baby. You started with the whip cream. Love it and then got to the key lime taste.

Not sure I like this Mommy.
Mmmmm....
Mommy - I DONT like this key lime pie. Stop trying to make me eat it.
I love you Will! I love waking up to MaMa. I love how you scream MaMa to try and be heard over Matthew and Grace. You are beautiful. I love watching you grow.
Mommy
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment