I just broke down in tears tonight - Rob thought something bad had happened. Nothing bad happened - I was just writing the last check for Matthew to preschool. This makes me SOOO sad. How can his preschool days be over. I don't want them to be over. I love the age he is. He will soon be registered for Kindergarten.
In a few weeks he will also turn 5. I can still remember so clearly the first moment I saw him. The big little baby just crying. How can 5 years be gone so quickly.
I am sobbing .. time to go get another tissue. The first day of Kindergarten I will be a wreck. Guess I better have extra big sunglasses on that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Know the feeling.........
Post a Comment