Monday, July 6, 2009

Photo Overload

Most of the time I am a very serious baby. Happy .. but serious.

But I do crack a smile every now and then.

Grace was being quiet for a little too long. I went to check on her and she had all of her makeup all over the bathroom sink. This is the first makeup application of many years to come. Even funnier she had her tinkerbell iPod and cell phone. She loved every minute of it.



Grace pretending she was Dora. Would not take the backpack off. She laid on the bed with it. Finally for lunch I told her she had to take it off and it went on the back of the chair .. when she was eating and then write back on.

1 comment:

3gand1b said...

He is just so darn cute!!! I think you should take a picture of Grace every year for her baby book about applying makeup!!