Since I have been on photo overload with the blog I wanted to capture some of the funny things the kids have said. They always amaze me of the cute things they say.
Grace on her fake little cell phone pretends she is talking to someone. She gets off and says "Mommy Tinkerbell is coming over today to play". Really I say - what time? Grace responds, "4:00"
Rob recently cut Matthew's hair too short (ok that is a blog post in itself). After he was finished, Matthew was looking in the mirror. Rob says, Matthew I love your hair - do you like it? Matthew responds, "yes Daddy .. now I look just like you"
Note: Rob is bald :)
Matthew told me today I was the best Mommy in the whole world. That he loved me more than anything. I love when they say that. I need to record it on a podcast for when he is a teenager.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
soooo cute!!! Have to record these things!
Post a Comment