Sunday, July 19, 2009

Milestones for our family

There are alot of milestones for our family over the past couple of days.

Daddy - is going to get is MBA in September!

Matthew - is old enough to know which words you skip in a story. I can't jump sentences when I am tired anymore.

Grace - put blue eyeshadow on today. Carries her purse everywhere.

Will - slept through the night for the first time yesterday. He slept from 8 p.m. to 7:03 a.m. I was thrilled! He has outgrown the baby bathtub. I have to go get the big sponge tomorrow. So sad! He is just growing up way to fast.

Aunt Sissy - has bought a house and it looks great! So much work has been done in the past two weeks.

Uncle Rob - got engaged and a Charleston wedding is planned for May!

No comments: