Today would have been the birthday of my Nana and Grandmommy. Ironically, both of my grandmothers shared the same birthday. Boy do I miss them. Honestly, I don't think about how much I miss them on a day to day basis. But then driving Matthew to summer camp this morning - I was almost in full blown tears! I wish so much they could meet my children. I often wonder how would Matthew make them laugh and what would he say to them. Or how they would love Grace - she is such a girly girl. Or just to see them holding Will where the old and wise would meet the new and innocent. Only if I could just have one day for them to see Matthew, Grace and Will - meet them, smell them, laugh with them, teach them one thing, talk to them, walk with them and kiss them.They have both shaped who I am today. They were different, yet the same. The one thing is they loved their family more than anything. Family holidays were great.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
That was one of the nicest things I have ever read!!They would be very proud of the mother and young woman you have grown up to be....I am truly blessed to call you mine!
Post a Comment