

Rob gave Matthew a buzz cut today. He has always wanted to do it and since summer is coming up he did it. He asked Matthew if he wanted Daddy to cut his hair and Matthew got very excitied and said lets do it! He did a good job .. but Matthew just looks too old! Although I love how much his big brown eyes stick out!
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

3 comments:
It looks like his eyelashes have grown about an inch!
nice cut - he's going to break some hearts when he's a few years older! x
what??????? he's not a baby anymore!!!! but still totally cute :)
Post a Comment