I was putting Matthew to bed tonight and after we finished his story he asked me .."Mom are you weak yet?"
I really wasn't sure what he meant - but thought it was related to the pregnancy. I said No - but baby Will will be here soon.
Matthew - "No, Mom what is your number?"
Me - "What do you mean?"
Matthew - "I don't want you to become weak. When you turn 100 you become weak. What is your number."
Me - "I am 32 so I won't be weak for a long time Buddy."
Matthew - "Good - because if you become weak, we can't do snuggle love anymore and that would make be sad."
Love him to pieces and THESE are the reasons I blog. May I never forget these sweet thoughts!
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Very dear.........
Post a Comment