
This is our favorite candy .. and it only comes out this time of year. The other night Rob was on the sofa with Grace eating these - but trying to hide them from her. Together they were doing their doodle drawings and then it went down like this:
Grace - Sniff, Sniff (she does the nose action and everything) - What is that smell?
Rob - I don't know.
Grace - Sniff, Sniff - Daddy - It smells like chocolate. Give me some.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
Love it!
A little girl after my own heart... my fave is Cadbury creme eggs. Do you get those too?
That is my favorite thing that Grace has ever said...."What's that smell?"
Post a Comment