Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Will's Nursery


Here are the fabrics for Will's nursery. I have already made the bed skirth (striped and green fabric with box pleats). The bumper pads will be out of the whale fabric. The curtains are the green and white striped with a monogram in the middle. I had my mind set on toile but then one of our local fabric stores had all the fabric 20% off for the month of January. I loved this and it goes with the blue already in the room. If we were painting - I probably wouldn't have gone with the baby blue that was in the room - but this works. Photos coming soon! I just have to get the curtains (I already made them) back from the monogram place, and the bumper pads. I have washed all of the clothes and organized the room. I am feeling good about that because I just like having the room done in plenty of time. Everytime I am in there Matthew says .. "Mom are you building Will's house".

1 comment:

3gand1b said...

Love the fabric!!! I thought you were doing white bumper pads....