Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sneak Peak

Ok - these pictures are for Mom to see how the nursery is coming along.
I am very happy with how the curtains came out that I made. I think the monogram looks great. I am more excitied that we finally agreed on a middle name. His middle name is my Grandmothers maiden name.


I think the crib skirt turned out well. I made it - it wasn't hard - just very long and time consuming. I now know why people purchase the crib in the bag for $100.


These have been in all three kids nursery. The one on the left is Rob at birth and the one on the right is me at birth.

2 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Your sewing projects turned out great! Did you do the monogram yourself? What you've done looks much better than one of the $100 a bag deals.

3gand1b said...

Just love what you have done....it looks fit for a prince!!