Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where does the time go...

I have been a bad blogger lately. There is just so much to do .. and so little time. My Mom took the kids this weekend so I was able to get alot of stuff down around the house. Grace was moved into her big girl room, starting to work on the nursery. We were going to use my old furniture for Grace - but last minute it just didn't work out. The bed was to high and we didn't feel like it was sturdy enough. So we went to USA Baby and bought a bed. We lucked out and got a floor model. We also purchased the matching dresser - but it takes 8 weeks to get in. With the new furniture and two new matresses it was an expensive weekend! I am eager to finish Will's room. Thanks Sissy for helping Mom this weekend! The kids had so much fun with you.

No comments: