Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Fabric for Will

I changed my mine on the other fabric I had posted earlier for bedding. It was so expensive and wasn't 100% sold on it with the current blue in the room. So I am going to make the bed skirt out of this fabric. Purchase white bumper pads and change the ties to this fabric as well. I am also going to add a blue fabric trim on the bottom of the bed skirt. The bed skirt will be straight with box pleats. Pictures to come soon!

I am stuck on the toile - but it has been hard to fine one that is 1.) boyish enough and 2.) goes with the current blue.

So the new fabric is:
I also loved this fabric but don't think it was boy enough. I am still thinking about it as I haven't purchased the other fabric. What do you think?




3 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

I like the one that you chose. The darker colors in it appeal to me more than the pastels in the bottom picture.

Lori said...

I think the first one. The soldiers stand out and make it more gender-neutral. I love that second one too. My friend used it for her girls bumper and is going to send me the rest to make matching dresses for her two girls.
I think you chose a great one!

Margaret said...

I love the first one--the brighter colors pop more than the 2nd fabric (which is also adorable). Can't wait to see the finished result! :)