Monday, March 5, 2012

Snow Day Rain Day

The kids didn't have school today. I was actually glad. I feel everyone deserves a "snow day" during the winter. Who cares if it is March and all one inch of it melted by 11:00.

Grace went to an acting class with a friend and the boys and I went to one of those jumping places. Will was so worn out he fell asleep at 6:00. It is currently 10:00 and fearful he will wake up any minute.

My new addiction is Pinterest. It is amazing. Seriously amazing what people think of from crafts to recipes to simple DIY house cleaning products. There was one blog I found of a lady that has a list of dinner questions that the kids could pull out of a jar and ask everyone at dinner. We have done this a couple of times and the kids have so much fun with it. You can find them here.

So today we had "interviews" that both kids were in to. Their answers crack me up. Here is a sneak of their responses:

Matthew:

1. If you could have picked your own name what would it be? Jacob
2. What animal would you be? Gorilla
3. Which is your favorite cartoon character? Spongebob
4. If you were granted three wishes for a genie what would you wish? To have ice cream, drive Jimmy Johnsons car and win $1M.
5. Do you dance crazy when no one is looking? yes
6. Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song? No it is because that is how God thought it should be.
7. Tell me the five best things about you: I run fast, have brown eyes and hair, and I like wearing underwear with no pants.
8. What punishment have I given you that you thought was really unfair? You made me stay in my room for one whole half hour.
9. What was your favorite toy when you were little? Paci
10. What do you think of my driving? Pretty terrible Mommy (me really ??)

Grace:
1. Which is your favorite cartoon character? Barbie
2. If you could cook Mommy and Daddy dinner what would it be? Spagetthi
3. Favorite number? 100
4. Favorite color? Pink
5. Is there anything you pretend you understand, but you really don't? Spanish


I want to do these questions every year and compare their answers. Try it at dinner. So fun and she has loads of them.

No comments: