Well the laundry might not have gotten folded this weekend but Mommy got all of her crafts done.
1. I tried my own chalk paint for furniture that you see all over the blogs. It worked good - picture of that to come soon. It will be the new TV stand for the third floor. Just have to finish the doors to go on the front.
2. I also made some cute things for Grace. I am a lazy sewer so when I find a pattern that is easy - I love it.
Here - Grace is already for St. Patrick's Day!
My toothless girl!!
Here are some other easy dresses I made. I always love the pillow case dress:
This one was going to be an Easter dress with a bunny on it. But then I thought it was so cute didn't want to limit it to just Easter so we did a beach theme.
Love this whale embroidered fabric. I made Will matching shorts.
Can't go wrong with polka dots. This same dress (coral color) was in Kelly's Kids for $56. There is nothing to it.
Here is another pattern with ribbon at the top - just as easy.
Will has matching shorts to this also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment