Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wills Room

Will is officially out of his crib. It is sad that there is no crib in our house. For seven years my white Jenny Lind crib has had a special place holding the babies. It is bittersweet. Anyways, Will is staying in his bed fantastically and actually sleeps better in his big boy bed over the crib.


Here is a picture of his room. I made the curtains, headboard and bedskirt. I got all the fabric on fabric.com and it was pretty inexpensive. I splurged on the bedding at Serena and Lilly. Love their stuff. The dresser, bookcase, and night stand was purchased at Ikea.


Love my monograms. Hopefully this room is big boy enough to last him a couple of years.


I had fun getting all of his artwork to decorate his room on Etsy. Staying with the "labrador" theme.




I framed some pictures that my sister had taken of Will. You will notice the blue strip doesn't go all the way around. I was so upset that the paint bleeded through the tape I quit. I have painted stripes in Matthew's nursery and Grace's current room and it had never happened to me before. Usually unfinished like this would drive me crazy but I was so upset I still don't think I am over it. I will fix it soon though.


There is an industrial toy box that I keep eyeing from Restoration Hardware Baby. If it is ever marked down I will purchase it. $300 seems to much for a toy box.

I enjoyed playing decorator. Next room up - Matthews football wall in his bedroom. Should be fun!

No comments: