Well you can say I took a blogging break but not intentional. So lets try to catch up for three months in the next week. We will start blogging again in 2012. Mommy got a new SLR camera for Christmas so I will be taking a bunch more photos! Super excited about it.
Fall was fun. I must say that Halloween seems to be as busy as Christmas. Matthew wanted to be a Dallas cowboy for the 3rd year in a row - he loves his football.
I took Grace to New York City for her 5th Birthday. We went to American Girl Place and Pinkalicious Play. It was AMAZING and we had so much fun!
Enjoying her pink cupcake after the play.
My baby girl is 5 - really?
Well that was fast - next post will be December and we are all caught up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment