So instead of playing catch up from Christmas - lets just jump into to new blog post. I love interior design. I really wish I had been a designer. But I majored in accounting (so opposite and boring) because I was so in debt in college I wanted to make sure I got a good paying job when I graduated. My accounting path has been successful and I am thankful for that. However, I still wish I was a designer. So when opportunities come up in our house for me to be a designer - I make them a project. I love it.
We recently had our master bathroom shower built. We had a crack in the builder grade shower so we had them take it out and extend a shower into the closet. So we now have a walk in shower with tile. I loved how it turned out.
Here are some pictures:
This is the bathtub next to the shower. We just also painted the bathroom blue from its green that it was. I am in love with my monogram towels. My husband doesn't get why we have towels that we can't use.
Here is the arch entrance into the shower. Loved how the arch turned out. It matches the arches we have downstairs in the house.
Inside the shower. I love the white subway tile. Wasn't sure it would match the tile we already had on the floor but it turned out great. We also added a little decorative border in the tile all around the shower.
Here is the other side of the bathroom with the sinks. We still need to change the faucets but I was over spending money on the bathroom so it will have to wait.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment