Saturday, August 20, 2011
Summer Don't Leave
This picture says summer to me. My kids have lived in these shoes all summer. Will has (on occasion) even slept with his. Yes, he has a little obsession with them.
Only two weeks until school starts. I just labeled all of his school supplies and backed his backpack. Not ready for my summer to end. Matthew will be in 1st grade, Grace is going 4 days a week to preschool and Will is in 2-days a week.
I am tired trying to get all these must-do activities in before summer ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment