Friday, August 12, 2011

Long Time No Blog

I have been so busy - where has the summer gone. I am already planning the Back to School Teacher breakfast and getting school supplies. I am not ready for summer to end.

Last weekend my Mom took the kids for the weekend. It was pure heaven - I don't even have words to describe it. I went shopping on Friday and was on my time. I had time to look at things and think - not in a rush. Then Saturday we slept in (waking up at 11:00). Not only did we sleep in but we awoke to dead silence. I organized on Saturday, went out to get my nails done and then we went to dinner. We came back and watched a movie.

I was so caught up on everything - even the laundry. I took a picture of the laundry room because it may never look like this again. I can see the floor.


I also did some sewing. Making cute stuff for fall. Love this shirt for Grace with her monogram on it. I am going to make a matching skirt to go with it.


I had some Halloween ribbon which inspired to make this treat bag. It is perfect for putting candy to give away to the kids. I liked it because it was soo easy to make.


It was the perfect weekend. Then reality set in on the drive home with the kids. Grace cried the entire way home. Seriously - the entire way home.

We are trying to fit as much in during these last couple of weeks of summer. So more about that later.








1 comment:

3gand1b said...

I am so happy that you had such a great weekend!! I had fun too. love, MOM