Just downloaded some pictures off the camera so I thought I would add a few here.
Here is my new favorite piece of art. Done by my little 6 year old and given to me on Mothers Day. Love it! I loved how he "explained" the picture to me also. Hair color etc.
My favorite 2 year old. Isn't he sooo cute! Most pictures of him you will see is paci in his mouth and holding another one. He is totally addicted to his paci and it doesn't bother me one bit. Maybe is should. Maybe it is because he is the baby. But I am not forcing him to give it up ... just yet. This is one of the Jon Jons I made him.
Here is my new pink linen slipcover. I recovered my ottoman and then realized that slipcovering it was the only way to go. I have to be able to wash it. This way I can also switch the color in the Fall/Winter for a different look. I promised Rob that the pink was only for Spring and Summer. I am kinda upset that my slipcovers from Ikea shrunk. I air dried them and they don't go to the floors anymore. Oh well - I guess that is what you get for $44. I am still overall really happy with the sofa. I don't stress when it gets dirty like I would with a more expensive one.
Another slipcover I made .. love these chairs also from Ikea. I made the slipcovers with fabric from fabric.com and also made the pillows. Now I just need to get a kitchen table big enough for them.
Oh - and our dishwasher broke so we were forced to buy a new one. I am sooo in love with the new Bosch Dishwasher. It makes no noise. I actually have to stand right next to it and listen carefully to make sure it is on. There are no buttons (from the outside) that Will can touch and mess it up, and it cleans awesome! Here is the one we got.
Our washing machine broke the same week too! Ironic. But we are still trying to get that one fixed without having to buy a new one.
Next post will be about our Memorial Day weekend. Hello Summer!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment