So today I heard Will saying Mommy Mommy but it was faint and I thought a door was closed and he was hiding in the bathroom.
So I looked .. No Will.
Then I went to his room .. looked no Will.
I keep hearing this sweet voice saying Mommy I hiding.
Then I got closer to it.
Peeked in my laundry room and found him like this.
Seriously? How did he even think to get in there? How did he get in there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
I just LOVE reading your blog...I am so proud of you! You are the best mommy!
Post a Comment