Dear Matthew,
Today I witnessed your first crush. I felt like I was on a Hallmark commercial or something. It was only for a few minutes but you were sooo cute! We were in carpool line this morning and Bailey was right next to us. I told you that Bailey was next to us and you jumped up quick to see. You were very excited to see her waving at you. You looked, then looked away and yet those eyes kept secretly looking back. It was the cutest thing. You wanted to look again, but didn't want to anyone to know. You told me I like her Mom. She is not in my class but I will see her again at Lunch Bunch. They have a cowboys sticker on the back of the car and you think Bailey put it there because that is what you are going to be for Halloween. Maybe you have many more moments of butterflies and heart jumps in your life - lets just wait until your 18 - not 4.
Love,
Mommy
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment