Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall Harvest

Aunt Elizabeth and I took Matthew and Grace to the Fall Harvest. Will stayed home with Nana. Daddy was home studying. It was fun!

Face painting was the highlight of Grace's day. She still talks about her pink butterfly three days later. She loved it and cried when we had to wash it off. After she finished, I said come on Grace lets go. She looked at me and said, "No Mommy - I a butterfly. Call me Butterfly." For the next couple of hours I had to call her Butterfly and when she walked - she waved her arms like she was flying. So cute. She has a great imagination.


Grace wouldn't ride the balloons, but Matthew loved them.

Matthew driving the helicopter.

Here we go!

Aunt Elizabeth is such a good sport riding the ferris wheel.

Matthew wouldn't ride the horse - but he sat on it. Once Grace saw him sitting on the horse, then she wanted two. She rode the pony around and loved it.

1 comment:

3gand1b said...

I am blessed to have such a dear daughter....