
Dear Will,
Happy 6 month birthday today! We went for your 6 month appointment today. You had 4 shots and were not happy! The doctor said you look great. You are 40% for weight at 16.8lbs and you measure 27 3/4 for height (88%). You have a big head at 18 inches (90%). You were all tired out after your appointment and slept for 4 hours once we got home.
You are a happy baby and loving smiling at strangers. Until they try to hold you or come close - then you start crying. If Mommy and Daddy are both in the room at the same time you always cry for Mommy. But Daddy is fine - and you laugh with him and play with him - just as long as I am not around. You adore Grace and Matthew. Grace loves to play with you on the floor. She also has to help me everytime I feed you. I think that Matthew and Grace think your name is Baby Will. They still call you that.
You are the happiest and easiest baby ever! I love you!
You are a happy baby and loving smiling at strangers. Until they try to hold you or come close - then you start crying. If Mommy and Daddy are both in the room at the same time you always cry for Mommy. But Daddy is fine - and you laugh with him and play with him - just as long as I am not around. You adore Grace and Matthew. Grace loves to play with you on the floor. She also has to help me everytime I feed you. I think that Matthew and Grace think your name is Baby Will. They still call you that.
You are the happiest and easiest baby ever! I love you!
Mommy
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Who is that Big Boy?
Post a Comment