Monday, September 14, 2009

Matthew's First Day of School

Today was Matthew's first day of Pre-K. He was super excitied to see all of his friends from last year. He had a great day and told me that he learned "Friend Rules" today. He has 25 kids in his class with three teachers. Bad Mommy still needs to learn who is who in his teachers. I know the head one - but need to match the aides names with faces. The only sad part of the day is while we were in the car he said - "Just think Mommy, next year I will be riding the big bus to school" :( So we mark this day down as Matthew's last first day of preschool :)

Stayed tuned - Grace's first day is tomorrow. She is so cute - all of her clothes are already lying out. Such a girly girl and I love it.




1 comment:

3gand1b said...

So happy my little grandson had a good day...I miss you Matthew!!