Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grace's First Day of Preschool

Today was Grace's first day of preschool and she couldn't have been ANY more excitied. Not sure if she was more excitied about school or sitting in Mommy's lap during carpool line.


Grace didn't shed a tear. Me on the other hand - was crying. Thank goodness for sunglasses so the teachers couldn't see. I don't know why I was crying .. she is just growing up to fast and it seems like just yesterday she was born. I think my crying was also because on the radio was playing "You've Only Got 100 years" - that certainly added to the moment.

2 comments:

Sarahviz said...

I was just wondering if you wanted to join me as an Ambassador on Pepperidge Farms Fishful Thinking campaign!
If your children love goldfish, it's a great program for you!
Email me for more info
sarahviz(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

it is scary to think she is in preschool! shes just a baby (ha) I know she was so happy to get to sit on your lap at carline!
E