Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where does the time go!

Ahh the love ... I want it to last between them forever!

Matthew riding his horse. Grace wanted to go on .. but not on the horse. She enjoyed waving to Daddy.

Grace in her shades!


I have been a bad blogger lately! We have been so busy with the kids and summer... Just trying to get all the summer activities in before it ends. Friday night I had girls night over at my house. It was fun. Then Saturday we all went to the zoo. The kids loved it .. I am not a big fan off the zoo. It smells and is dirty. But that is what is so great about the innocence of a child .. they don't see that yet. Then we came home and the kids down for a nap .. I went and did some shopping. I love this time of year and buying new fall clothes. Changes of seasons is my one time I "have" to go shopping .. I tell my husband. Or the poor babies will have no clothes.

No comments: