Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Names

It is so funny .. as soon as you tell people you are pregnant - the next question is "Do you have names" .. I feel like saying .. are you kidding? Of course I have names picked out. I have had them picked out since I was 12. (At the time one of the names was Bronte?? crazy) Then I got married and realized .. oh wait .. he has to agree on the names? So here are my list of names that I love. I would love to narrow this down to if it is a boy the name will be ... if it is a girl the name will be ... But my husband is more realistic and says we need to get further along. I guess I agree. But it is so fun playing the name game! What are some of your favorite names?

Boys
William Robert
Henry
Graham
Michael
Benjamin
Harrison

Girls
Charlotte Frances

Margaret Emily
Lucille
Caroline Paige
Mary Harper (one of my mom's friends named their daugher that .. and I love it .. I have never forgotten it)

Of course .. we probably will pick a name that isn't even on the list.

4 comments:

3gand1b said...

Of course Margaret Emily would be my favorite...two great moms...

Anonymous said...

We have got Leila if it's a girl...
No idea if it's a boy and need some help!

SLS said...

Love all your names, so sweet and classic!

SLS said...

I would love to invite you to read my blog. Feel free to email me @ somelikeitsouthern@gmail.com and I'll add you!