Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Number Three


Today we found out that Baby Number Three will be here in late April. This is very exciting news. We are so happy and thrilled. The moment you find out that you are pregnany - that second you look at the test is so magical. I am so grateful and love dreaming about this new little person! Who will be added to our family? A Boy .. A Girl? Outgoing or reserved? Small or Big? We just found out today so I haven't been to the doctor yet - but since this blog was orginialy created to document my families day to day life - I couldn't resist. Matthew and Grace really don't get it yet .. Matthew said he wanted a brother because he already had a sister and Grace said "Sista, Sista". So cute! I feel so blessed.

5 comments:

TD said...

That is such exciting news! Congrats!

magnoliabelle said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on No.3!
I just found out I'm pregnant with number 1, so when I saw your test picture I thought SNAP! That is SO weird. The same week. it's uncanny...

Chantel said...

V,

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I DID NOT KNOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

CHANTEL

Unknown said...

Virginia,

Congratulations! Such an exciting time for you. I wish you a wonderful pregnancy!

Kate