This is the first year we are trying swim team with the kids. Matthew and Grace were both signed up but since Grace broke her arm she dropped out. Matthew LOVES it. My goal for him was to be able to swim from one end of the pool to the other and he has. I will say that he managed to swim the length of the pool without putting his head in the water - but we are working on that.
I did swim team when I was little and it brings back so many memories. It is still fun as an adult. We live in a great neighborhood and meeting so many new friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment