Monday, June 27, 2011

Enjoying Summer

So school has been out for a week and we are really enjoying summer so far. Last week was lazy and I loved it. Every night felt like Friday night, less stress of getting this ready and that ready. Mornings are the best as there is no rush out the door. Matthew has been doing swim team and really enjoys it. My goal for him was to just make it from one end of the pool to the other and he did. Surprisingly he did it without every putting his face in the water :). I told him that he wouldn't be so tired at the end if he put his face in the water. He still loves it though. Hopefully by the end he will learn to "swim" with his face down :)

Grace is doing remarkable with her cast. It hasn't held her back at all.


Snuggle Love.

I am going to start taking pictures of some of the embroidery that I have done. I never have a place for people to reference on ideas and things I have made. The pictures aren't the best -- had to get them while the kids were in action. I will make a point to take pictures before the kids wear them. My new favorite thing is putting the kids names on beach towels. So fast and easy - makes a great birthday present.

Octopus Dress

Pirate Ship Shirt

Monogram Golf Tee Shirt - I like how the grass is ruff instead of finished to give more of a grass "look".

1 comment:

3gand1b said...

I have THE most talented daughter in the world!! Love the outfits and can't wait to see you on the
1st.