Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Look in the Laundry Room

One of my goals this summer is to get our house "complete". I don't know if you ever reach that .. it seems there is always a project to do. But I am trying to finish rooms that are not complete and clean out drawers, closets etc. We just have so much stuff! Our laundry room has been uncomplete for over 4 years. I had grand ideas for a laundry room - started painting and never finished. Could be because I had chose dark brown paint - hard to paint! So we decided to wallpaper it instead of trying to paint over the brown.

Here is the before:





Here is the after:







I love it - maybe now I will be more motivated to do laundry.

3 comments:

3gand1b said...

It is beautiful!!!!!

abigails party said...

hey - LOVE the wallpaper in there. I'm almost motivated to book a flight so I can come and do ironing with you...! x

abigails party said...

lovely wallpaper, and I like your iron holder. cool. When can I come over and do ironing with you?