I know it is summer and summer is supposed to be hot. But I am so over this 100 degree heat. I don't live in Arizona and for this reason! Seriously should it really be 90 degrees outside at 9:00 at night? My hubby and I can't even sit on our own deck it is so hot and miserable.
What we have been up to -
Friday went to get the kids hair cuts. Matthew looks older. Grace got a trim as we are growing her hair out long. She had two french braids in her hair - so cute. I wish I could braid like that. I am still practicing. Will no haircut - but soon we should have a first cut picture.
Grace is now obsessed with underwear. She takes about 5 minutes in the morning to pick it out. Everytime we go to the store she ask if I will buy her new ones. She prefers the Dora ones with hearts are her favorite - but those are in the laundry so for the past two mornings we have had a meltdown over that. Then at night we need new ones and then when we wake up we need new ones .. is this a forcast of clothing nightmares to come?
Will has begun talking alot more. I love the sound of his voice. He says Daddy so perfectly and I think he realizes he says it perfectly that is why he says it 1,000 times a time. He does say Mommy but doesn't like to say it as much. Our words at 15months: Mommy, Daddy, Bye, Hot, Dirty, No (we just learned this), Ma (Max), More, Up.
I am hoping to get some pictures of the kids at the pool this summer. They have all become little fish. It was just so hot today - I didn't even want to go to the pool.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
He also says, "NANA"!
Post a Comment