My Mom asked me last night to PLEASE post something on my blog. The past couple of weeks have been a bit crazy. I can't believe it is almost June and preschool is ending. I can't wait for this summer to just relax and have fun. We are looking forward to the beach this weekend. Our first beach trip of the season. I normally always post something about the kids as this blog is for them. I want them to have a recap story of their daily life when they were little and remember all the fun we had. But tonight I am going to do one special post for you Mom.
Here are some random reasons why I love you!
- You watched my kids for three days why Rob and I went to Atlanta
- Grace will never open another window in the car after what you told her
- You really do make an impact in so many lives every day
- Because you stayed with me in the hospital the first night Matthew was born. I was so scared after my c-section that at 29 all I wanted was my Mom there.
- The joy you had on your face right before Sterling was born. Both of us were in the room with Elizabeth and you looked at me minutes before he was born and said I am so excitied. It was pure joy. It was a moment I will never forget.
- Because you wear red the first time you meet your Grandchildren
- I love you because you broke the world record of listening to music on You Tube for Katie and Rob's wedding.
- You taught me right from wrong and punished my when I hated you for it.
- You have faith when I don't.
- You can pop open a bottle of wine and drink it with anyone.
- You loved me before anyone else in the entire world. That is what is the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

2 comments:
You know what my saying is: Love you more, Love you most, loved you first!!! Thanks...what a great way to start the day!!recal
I'm crying now...I love you too Mom!
Post a Comment