
Happy 5th Birthday Matthew!
You love birthdays. You have been counting down for a month until your birthday. Today you were so happy!
You are good hearted. You are so Christ like and have such innocence.
You love going to school to play with your friends, you love playing soccer and scoring all the goals, you love to play Mario. You day Daddy is your bestest pal. You adore playing with him. You love to do snuggle love and say you love me at least 5 times a day. Oh - I I love every minute of it. Yes, even when you through a temper tatrum.
You are my teacher. You are the one you taught me first what sleep deprivation is. You taught me what unconditional love I could have for a child. You taught me how wonderful it is to be a Mommy.
As you grow, my wish for you is to stay kind hearted and love what you do. Continue your life being happy and how the sky is the limit when your 5.
Love you,
Mommy
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Sweet...Matthew is such a dear child..we love him very much and hope that we will spend many more birthdays with him...Love, Nana and Granddaddy xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment