
We received another 12 inches of snow this weekend. I guess I should have bought snow pants after the last snow storm in December. But I thought for sure it wouldn't snow again. We all love the snow.
Things have been pretty busy in the month of January. We are waiting for Sterling to be born and I will become an Aunt for the first time. The kids are thrilled to have a cousin and Matthew said the other day that the baby is just taking to long. I am betting on next week for a birthday.
Things have been pretty busy in the month of January. We are waiting for Sterling to be born and I will become an Aunt for the first time. The kids are thrilled to have a cousin and Matthew said the other day that the baby is just taking to long. I am betting on next week for a birthday.
Grace is starting to dress herself and changes her outfit about 4 - 5 times a day. She loves to wear her summer dresses and then cries when I won't let her wear them outside. Big problems for a 3 year old.
Will had his 9 month checkup last week. He is 95% for his head, 90% for height, and 30% for weight. He is my littlest baby!
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Such a cute picture!!!
Post a Comment