

Ok - I know these pictures are horriable - the kids were moving so fast jumping and laughing that the pictures were blurry. But it was so fun. This was the first time Will totally got "playing" with us. I shut the door and would open it and say Boo. All the kids starting laughing so hard and so did Will. Will was jumping up and down with excitement every time I opened the door. Then Grace said - Mommy pretend you are a lion. I then proceeded to do the roar instead of the boo and Will laughed even harder. Then I picked Will up and we did the roar together. He imitated me at the door and just thought it was so funny. Fun nights after baths.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
I am so glad that you have updated..every morning I look forward to reading your Blog!!
Post a Comment