Friday, December 11, 2009

Tea with Santa




Today we went and had Tea with the Legendary Santa. It was awesome and magical! This is one of my favorite memories as a little girl and the tradition still continues. Santa came down the chimney, drank his milk to music and had reindeer cake. Santa read books to the kids, danced to Christmas carols - Matthew and Grace loved the dancing and music. Will loved his first taste of sugar from a chocolate cover pretzel. The most magical moment for me when Matthew was so excitied, he turned to Rob and said. "Thanks Daddy! This is awesome. I love you." Too bad I wasn't sitting next to him ..

It was a perfect memory created today.
Merry Christmas!




1 comment:

Sibi said...

Your family is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I loved looking at your Tea with Santa photos. How precious! We have reservations for this Sunday for our little ones. So looking forward to making these special memories!
Hope this is the best Christmas ever for you and yours.

Many Blessings,

Sibi