I am so happy right now because it is the last time I will EVER have to vacuum my family room. We moved all the furniture tonight and well - the carpet is worst than I thought. I can' believe I allowed Will to crawl on it. Tomorrow morning we get the new wood floors.
I am kinda sad .. Will had is on the stage 3 diapers. I know it is weird but everytime one of my babies moves onto the next stage diaper it makes me a little sad. I guess because they are growing up? Just way to fast. No more pamper swaddlers either! We are all about Costco diapers now.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment