Grace,
Today was your third birthday! It was hot outside today for November - kinda like how it was hot when you were born. I am so blessed that God gave me a girl. Having a girl is the best because...
1. The way you say, "Only the GIRRRLLLS Mom."
2. I can take you with me to get our nails done. You sit so still waiting for your toes to dry.
3. You clean. Yes, I know it is silly. But at 3 you wipe up stuff and like to swifter. Your brothers aren't into it. I think this is a sign of more help to come?
4. You are so fun to dress. Of course it is always fun to dress a girl, but you love to wear dresses and pick out your bows. Every morning after I get you dressed, we go into my bathroom to do your hair. I sit you on the counter and then after your hair is done, we put on chapstick. Then you say, "No blush today Mommy". You have to look in both mirrors (Mommy's and Daddy's) to see how you look.
5. You love ballet. You dance and sing all the time at home.
6. You love to play with your baby dolls. I love to listen how you talk to them (when you don't think I am there). You will be a wonderful Mommy one day. You give them baths, rock them and put them to sleep. You even close your bedroom door and come out and say - Shhh.. my babies are sleeping.
7. You are a girly girl - yet can hold your own with your big brother Matthew.
You are growing up to quickly my sweet little Grace. Tonight we all watched the video of you being born. It seems like just yesterday. We love you Gracie! Mommy and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment