


Wow - Summer is flying by. In the beginning of summer I thought .. what am I going to do with them all summer. There have been a few long days .. but we have had fun. Matthew is non stop. From the moment he wakes up at 6:00 till his heads hits the pillow at 7:30 he talks all day long. He certainly has made up for his speech delay. Grace is loving babies and playing with her makeup. She wines too much and I tell her she can't go to school if she wines - hoping this will help. She cried in her room today for 30 minutes because I put the diaper (Will's diaper) on wrong. She had a good afternoon at the pool though. Will is laughing, rolling over and loving observing all of us. Here are some pictures for our week in review.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

1 comment:
Love to read your blog........and so proud to have you as my daughter!
Post a Comment