Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hiding Baby

Tonight I was cooking dinner, Rob was studying and all three kids were in our family room. As I was cooking dinner I thought - wow the kids are being really good - everything is calm. I was enjoying my peace time as I was cooking dinner. For 5 minutes there was no yelling, no fighting, no help me please, I want this ... then I thought .. wait a minute .. this is too good to be true. I walk in the family room and Will (who was on his quilt on the floor playing was no where in sight). Matthew and Grace are giggling as I am in a 1 sec panic - where is Will? We "hidded" him Mommy. As I saw too little feet from under the ottoman. Yes, they some how managed to get Will under there or Will managed to get himself under there. As I picked him up, Will had the biggest smile on his face. He must have liked it under there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh those three are gonna be trouble together! Too cute!
E