Matthew has started paying attention to commercials and giving in to the marketing. On all toy commercials he yells - Mom can I get that for my birthday. Wow! Marketing works on a 4 year old. He even told me that he was going to get me that - pointing to a tomato hanger for inside your kitchen. The funniest is Grace (monkey see, monkey do). Today she pointed to THIS commercial and yelled Mom, can I have that for my birthday.Monday, April 20, 2009
I want that for my birthday.
Matthew has started paying attention to commercials and giving in to the marketing. On all toy commercials he yells - Mom can I get that for my birthday. Wow! Marketing works on a 4 year old. He even told me that he was going to get me that - pointing to a tomato hanger for inside your kitchen. The funniest is Grace (monkey see, monkey do). Today she pointed to THIS commercial and yelled Mom, can I have that for my birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment