Sunday, February 8, 2009

Uppercase Living







The above pictures are samples of Uppercase Living which I sell. I have been selling it for awhile - but recently got a website which you can place online orders. If you love interior design, scrapbooking, or just making things look pretty .. you will LOVE uppercase.
There are tons for expressions to choose from - or you can create your own. You can put them on your walls (goodbye stenciles), cabinets, storage containers, floors, front doors etc. When you are tired of it - just peel them off and the surface is not damaged. They have great products for holidays, every room in your house, weddings, and businesses. I just ordered stuff for Will's nursery.
This is a high quality product. It is very easy to put on the wall. Anyone can do it.

So go to
http://virginia.uppercaseliving.net and check it out. Click on Products, then on-line catalog to order. Once you pick something, you can choose from 34 color choices.
For the month of February - if you post this link or a link to my blog I will offer you free shipping!
Now go do some decorating and live beautifully!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love it! Gonna go check it out!

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while, I will be NEEDING a monogram decal as soon as we find out if this baby is a boy or a girl!