I haven't blogged in forever .. we have just living life and it seems blogging at night hasn't been on my list. I have hit the nesting phase of my pregnancy. Yesterday I cleaned out every drawer and cabinet in the kitchen and tonight I did our office upstairs. It is amazing what you find in these overfilled drawers!

Our TV broke for a couple of days. These HD TV's have light bulbs (didn't know that) and ours had to be replaced. So we had to order it and have it repaired. Rob took an extra TV we had upstairs and hooked up play station. This was the first time the kids have ever seen this. They LOVED it .. a little too much!

Our TV broke for a couple of days. These HD TV's have light bulbs (didn't know that) and ours had to be replaced. So we had to order it and have it repaired. Rob took an extra TV we had upstairs and hooked up play station. This was the first time the kids have ever seen this. They LOVED it .. a little too much!

Grace went with me last Friday to get our nails done. Her first set of pink polished nails. She was so good at the salon and sat very still. She cried that night during the bath thinking the water was going to take the pink away.

I am so happy this bedding is finally done. It turned out cute.
I am a 35 year old wife to Rob and mother to Matthew, Grace and Will. We live in the South and have one hectic life .. but love every minute of it. I love being a mom, decorating, sewing, paper stationary, cooking, gardening and making things pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment